Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sriracha Pringles

Snack today -> Sriracha Pringles.
Found some Limited Edition Sriracha flavoured Pringles at Sobey's.  They are pretty good.  They taste like Sriracha, but it lacks the heat.  They are 3 for $5 til Thursday this week.
Sriracha Pringles.

Dinner today -> Salad
Had a big Caesar salad with tomato chunks for a late dinner today.  I was going to eat my leftover potato and lobster soup, but I packed it in tubs for my parents and grandparents to try.  It was the best soup I've ever made.
Salad.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up the Splatoon 3 pack from Toys R Us.  I didn't think I would ever find this rare set again.
Splatoon 3-Pack.
I also picked up the remaining Avenger figures I need to finish my Odin-son set.  30% off Avenger toys til Thursday this week.
Odin-son Avengers.

Useless Gaming News:
Moved "Thursday night gaming" to "Wednesday night gaming" at work due to scheduling conflicts on Thursday nights.  Today we played 3-player Wok Star.  It's a fun co-op game where players run a Chinese Restaurant.  Fast pace timer game for players to fulfil customer orders.  Its also a rare co-op game where it doesn't become a 1-player game.
Wok Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment