Thursday, September 24, 2015

Two-peat Champions!!!

Lunch today -> Nacho Poutine.
Only 1 food truck today.  It was Big D's.  I got the award winning Nacho Poutine.  It's got nachos, sour cream, meat sauce on the poutine.  He gave me a hefty amount.  It was good and I couldn't finish the last few fries.  It just need abit more meat sauce.
Nacho Poutine.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters faced off against Rockwell Collins tonight in the C- Division Championship match.  We were expecting a close game, as per our previous outing with them (we lost 13-14), but we blew them out.  Our defense was on our game and our bats were on fire.  We routed them 27-10, including two 10 run innings (max per inning).  We "Two-peated" as champions!!!
Strike Fighter Hitting.
I hit 2-for-2 with 2 singles, before I pulled myself out of the game in the 3rd inning.  I had re-injured my leg again.  Same spot as last week.
Final Score.
This year we won the June Tournament Trophy, the Playoff Championship Trophy, Molson Canadian t-shirts, and a new Combat bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment