Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Triple-Header Softball

Lunch today -> KD.
Made KD for a late lunch today as I'm on vacation all this week :).  Added leftover breakfast sausage and brown mushrooms.
KD, Breakfast Sausage, and Mushrooms.

Useless Food News:
Kanata RibFest Starts this Thursday til Sunday.  It's at the Walter Baker Park.  I'm going even-though I just made ribs this weekend.  I wouldn't have known about this unless I saw the ad at Kobold's Corner's door.
Kanata RibFest Ad.

Useless Game of Thrones News:
I was at the LCBO today and I picked up the Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven Dark Ale.  Didn't even know this was released.  I guess I missed the Night Watch ale.
GOT: 3-Eyed Raven Dark Ale.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters played our last 3 games of the season tonight in a triple header against Mad Dogs
The first game we lost 21-19 in a slugfest.  I hit 2-for-4, with a triple, a single, and got out going for an in-the-field-homerun (would have been another triple).
We won game 2, 17-11.  Game shouldn't have been that close but our defense wasn't playing well.  We pull off a cool run-down play between 3rd and home.  I hit 3-for-3 with a 2 triples and a single.
The final game ended 10-9 for us.  We had to stop because the lights turned off at 11:30pm.  I hit 2-for-2 with 2 singles.
I left for the games at 5:30 and didn't get home til midnight.  I'm hungry but too tired to cook.  And my feet are so sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment