Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Farmboy Breakfast

Breakfast today -> Farmboy Hot Breakfast Bar.
I had to go get a blood test this morning for my checkup next week.  I went to Farmboy afterwards as I was fasting since 6:30pm the night before.  I was starving so I loaded up on their hot breakfast bar.  I got scrambled eggs, bacon, peameal bacon, breakfast sausage, potatoes and some cherry tomatoes. 
Farmboy Breakfast.
Free coffee was included but it was empty.  There was also beans, fried perogies, and pre-made breakfast burritos available.  This meal was almost $8 with tax.  Next time I'll skip the potatoes and peameal bacon for the beans and perogies.

Dinner today -> Pressure Cooked BBQ Chicken.
Threw some frozen chicken drumsticks and some BBQ sauce into my pressure cooker.  Set it on "chicken" mode and the meal was done in 20 mins.
Pressure Cooked BBQ Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment