Monday, September 28, 2015

Forgot Receipt

Lunch today -> Pizza.
Drove to Walmart at lunchtime today to get a price match on the Marvel figures I got on the weekend (They are 30% off at Toys R Us this week).  I got there and I forgot the receipt at home... d'oh!  I'll have to go back tomorrow.  On the way back to work, I picked up a pepperoni pizza and a coffee for lunch.
Pizza Lunch.

Dinner today -> Chicken Feet, Lotus Root, and Fish.
Got some discount T&T food on the way home from picking my parents up at the airport.  I got some BBQ chicken feet, lotus root, and fried fish.  Mmm... BBQ chicken feet.  As Steve describes it "like sucking the skin off a baby's foot".
Discount T&T Food.

Useless Gaming News:
Got a package today.  My Kickstarter of the Space Cadets expansion: Away Missions.
Space Cadets: Away Misisons.

No comments:

Post a Comment