Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekend Report: FarmBoy Salad Bar Card

Didn't do much this weekend but work.  But I wasn't alone, so the time went quicker.  I watched/listened to the AKB48 National Olympic Stadium Concert in the background twice too.

Food this weekend ->
Went to the bank on Friday, so I dropped by Farmboy afterwards.  I got stuff from thier hot and cold buffet.  I took mostly meat: butter chicken, korean spiced beef, pulled pork, meatballs, quinoa chili, garlic butter shrimp, and sliced steak..  Also took abit of garlic pasta, broccoli, mushrooms, and onions.  It ended up being $14!!! But I was given the Farmboy Salad Bar card.  (Buy 10 salads over $5 and get the next one free - up to $8).  I wish the gave this to be before.  I'd be up to salad #6 now.
Farmboy Food.

Got some KNH on Saturday night.  The usual #15XL.  There seemed to be way more meat than I remember.  8 large slices of the rare beef, 4 slices of chicken, 4 slices of cooked beef, 4 meatball halves, some chunks of tendon, and a quail egg.  I got a big bag of bean sprouts too.  I was so stuffed after eating this.  I only added 1/2 the broth this time.  If I had used the whole thing, I would have exploded.
KNH #15XL.

Got some ribs from T&T and ate it with some rice and candied salmon.  I wanted to get the "Mid-Autumn Chinese BBQ Platter", but they didn't have any left on Sunday afternoon.  I did pick up the "Taro with Duck" clay pot, which I'll cook later this week.
Ribs and Candied Salmon.

Useless KickStarter News:
I backed this boardgame on KickStarter called "Lift Off!"  I hope it makes it.  It seems really fun and is a modular design.  I can imagine the start where everyone is friendly, but by mid/late-game we are messing over everyone's aliens >:) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment