Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Limited Edition Franken Berry Cereal

Useless Food News:
Got some cereal from Target... Limited Edition Franken Berry cereal!  I've never had it before.  I wonder if it's good?  They also had Limited Edition Count Chocula, but I'm not a fan of chocolate cereal.
Limited Edition Franken Berry Cereal.

Lunch today -> Indian Food.
Ed and I went to an Indian Grocery story near Burger King.  We found out that the store has a mini-takeout buffet.  Selection varies each day and it was $1.69 per 100gms.  No butter chicken today, but I got alot of lamb chunks, mini-meatballs, roasted veggies, roasted chicken and mushrooms, and abit of rice.  It was pretty good, but I really liked the lamb.  I went back after work and got container full of lamb eventhough the buffet was closed :)
Tasty Indian Food.
Washed down the meal with some Organic Iced Black Tea from Farmboy.  It was sweet, lemony, and refreshing.
Organic Iced Black Tea.

Dinner today -> Spaghetti.
Went to T&T tonight with Susanna, but we went too early and nothing was on discount.  So I made some spaghetti with meat sauce when I got home.
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up the new animated Batman movie.  It's about the parallel event that lead up to the game Batman: Arkham Asylum.  I like the movie.  It was good, Batman story from the villian's point of view.
I also got the complete Transformers Animated series.  I don't know how the series ended.  I don't remember if they showed the ending on YTV/Teletoon?
Batman and Transformers: Animated.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 performed and sang live today on FNS.  I missed the streamed performance by 10 minutes this morning (I hit snooze too many times).  "Kokoro no Placard" Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment