Monday, August 18, 2014

4-Game Winning Streak Broken.

Lunch today -> Franks
Picked up some Franks Sandwiches on Sunday and saved them for lunch this week.  It's been awhile, but so good.  I couldn't fit this sandwich in my mouth so I had to eat it as 4 open-face sandwiches.
Frank's #1.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters played Chipworks tonight.  We lost 19-10.  It broke our 4-game winning streak.  Mark was our starting pitcher, but they got to him early and often, but alot of it was our defense unable to complete the plays.  Gary came in to relieve him in the 4th and he shut them down the rest of the way, but we couldn't recover from their big lead.
I hit 2-for-4, with 2 singles.  Denise got out going to 2nd both times I made it to first :( but I did make a good play at home.
2 more games on Tuesday night.  Marc and Jeno will be in the line-up, and they should upgrade our defense significantly.  If Stefano shows up, he'll add D and offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment