Thursday, August 7, 2014

Lego Storage Bricks

Useless Toy News:
Went to Solutions store at Trainyards and I picked up a few Lego Storage Bricks.  I got a red 2x4 brick, a black 2x2 brick, and a white 2x2 brick.  They were on sale for 20% off.  The cool thing is that they stack like real lego.  There were also 1x2 bricks and figure heads.  I'll probably use these to store my Lego and Kre-Os (though I've stopped collecting Kre-Os).
Stackable Lego Storage Bricks.

Lunch today -> Fusion.
Went to Fusion Dim Sum & Sushi for lunch.  We stuffed up on mostly sushi, pad thai, and meat.  I was disappointed with Steve's ability to put down food today.  He hardly ate his money's worth and he had skipped breakfast too.
Chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai, and Shrimp Tempura.
Spicy Salmon, Chicken, White Dragon, and Short Rib Rolls.
I finished with deep fried banana with VANILLA ice cream.  It was so much better than the last time when they served it with mango ice cream.  (BTW Julie: no deep fried hair in my banana today ^_~ ).
Hairless Deep Fried Bananna.

Dinner today -> T&T.
Ate some discounted spring rolls and bakery pastries from T&T for dinner today.
Discount T&T Foods.

Breakfast Friday -> Cheese and Sausage.
Picked up a platter of discounted cheese and sausages from Loblaws for breakfast on Friday.  (CMC people, I'll leave leftovers at Becky's desk if you want some.)
Friday's Breakfast.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 performance on "Ongaku no Hi" this past weekend.  Kashiwagi was on camera alot ^_^
Kashiwagi during KFC.
The video starts with Mayu's new election song "Kokoro no Placard", then "Manatsu Sounds Good", and finishes with "Koisuru Fortune Cookie".

No comments:

Post a Comment