Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pataphysics

Dinner today -> Mussel Ramen
Re-heated the leftover red pepper broth and added frozen mussels and ramen noodles.
Dessert was a bakers dozen +2 of Krispy Kreme donuts from Costco :)

I also snacked on some thinly sliced smoked octopus tentacle from The Whalesbone.  I got a couple on the weekend.  I really need to eat there, and it's right by my grandparent's place (near bus station on Kent St.).

Useless Magical Girl Info:
This translation article from an NMB48 show explains why magical girls (ie Sailormoon/Pretty Cure) are never attacked while they transform.  Isn't science... pataphysics awesome.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 performance of "Kokoro no Placard" from last month.  This purely idol song is catching on to me, and Mayu seems perfect at center flanked by Sasshi and Kashiwagi.  I still need to order this CD soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment