Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Screwed by Hasbro

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENO!!!

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters beat Lockheed Martin tonight 24-14.  We were losing 9-3 after 2 innings, then Marc showed up and turned the game around for us.  I was trying to play in his Short Stop position, then he took over and I went back to Catcher (thanks Margaret for catching the first 2 innings) and the game calmed down for us.
I hit 3-for-4 tonight: Line out, triple and 2 singles.

Dinner today -> Beef Chow Mein.
After the game, I went to Rideau Restaurant to pick up some tasty beef chow mein.  It was cooked so fast!  I only sent out 2 text, and the food was out.  I saw Mark heading in as I was heading out :)  He was getting Schezwan Beef.
Beef Chow Mein.

Useless Toy News:
Since Wednesday last week, I've been refreshing the Hasbro site every hour to get the exclusive San Diego Comic Con: Magic: the Gathering: Garruk's Axe Set.  It was selling on eBay for $300-$850.  It was finally made available on Monday morning around 10:23am.  I was online when it happened and I immediately added it to my cart.
Garruk's Axe Set Available.
When I tried to checkout, it kept churning and coming back to the shopping cart page.  4 frustrating minutes later, after multiple clicks of the checkout button, it came back as sold out!
WTF!
WHAT THE HELL!!!  I was online when it was "in stock" and because of Hasbro's site slowness, I couldn't buy it!  They screwed me!  I was so pissed!!!  (I'm also annoyed that all of Hasbro's new Transformers toys SUCK.)
Sold Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment