Monday, August 25, 2014

Giant Teddy Bear

Dinner today -> Mussels
Made 2.5 pounds of mussels in red pepper paste broth with shitake mushrooms and green beans.  Good stuff.  Still have another 2.5 box of mussels for later this week.
Mussels.

Useless Toy News:
Remember this giant teddy bear I saw posted about from Costco a few weeks back?  Well it was on HLN News the other day, as a couple bought the giant bear and tried to get it home in a corvette.  Someone filmed and has pics.  You can't even see the lady under the bear.  LOL

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up a few blind packs of the new Transformers Figurines.  There are 30 to collect, but I think I only want the G1 versions.  From the 3 packs I bought, I got: Movie Prime, Movie Sentinel Prime, and G1 Megatron.  Megatron looks so neat.
TF Blind Pack Figs.

No comments:

Post a Comment