Monday, August 4, 2014

Long Weekend Report: Sriracha Shirt

Useless Shopping News:
Was out shopping on Friday night at Target and Walmart.  Gordon told me Target had a clearance sale in the video games.  I picked up Batman: Arkham Origins for XBox 360 for $12.50.
Clearance Batman: Arkham Origins.
At Walmart, I found a Sriracha shirt!  I can wear this aslong as Ed doesn't wear his on the same day :)
Sriracha Shirt.
I also found Walmart had the "Share a Coke with ..." bottles with names on it.  I looked through 4 shelves of bottles, but I couldn't find my name.  I did find an Ethan and a James bottle.  I picked those up for them.  If anyone finds mine, but it for me!
Ethan and James Coke.

Food this weekend ->
Bought more salmon on Thrusday night before the sale was over.  I made some salmon sushi rolls.
Salmon Sushi.
I also made some butter chicken with a side of salmon sashimi.
Butter Chicken and Salmon Sashimi on Rice.
The shredded the leftover chicken drumsticks and soaked it in the butter chicken sauce.  Ate it with some pita.
Shredded Butter Chicken with Pita.
I was at a new Farmboy out at the Trainyards and picked some lunch from their buffet.  The selection was the same as Kanata, except for the Korean Spiced Beef.  It was really good.
Farmboy Lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment