Thursday, August 21, 2014

Running Man ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Dinner today -> Duck with Taro Clay Pot.
Re-heated the duck with taro clay pot at my parent's house for dinner.  It was OK.  There was alot of duck in the pot.  The taro was alright, but maybe a touch too much vinegar.  I think the vinegar was there to cut the richness of the dish.
Duck with Taro Clay Pot

Useless Food News:
Got a couple discount Mangosteens from Loblaws.  Never had it before.  The peel was very tough and I made a circular cut before prying it open.
Mangosteen Box.
It's like a mini-duran when cut open.  The pod's flesh was mushy and soft.  I popped a whole pod in my mouth.  The flesh tasted like a tangy banana with a big pit in the middle.  Probably won't get it again.
Mangosteen.

Useless Running Man Info:
5 of the Running Man members did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.  Kwang Soo's, Kim Jong Kook's, and HaHa's videos were hilarious.  I wonder if Suk Jin and Song Ji Jyo will do it too?
Lee Kwang Soo:
Kim Jong Kook:
HaHa:
Kang Gary:
Yoo Jae Suk:

No comments:

Post a Comment