Thursday, August 14, 2014

Kaiten Yakiniku

Dinner today -> Spaghetti
Made more spaghetti with meat sauce tonight (a have a pile of pre-cooked ground beef in the fridge to use up).  This time I topped it with some crispy fried onions bits from Costco.
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and Crispy Onion Bits.
Ate some fresh Walnut and Date chewy candy wrapped in rice paper.  I got it last week from T&T and it was abit pricy, but SO GOOD!  Way better than the pre-packaged stuff.
Walnut and Date Candy.

Useless Japan News:
A new kaiten sushi restaurant in Japan, but it offers kaiten yakiniku (article about it here).  The meat comes around on conveyer belts and you cook it on the grill at your table.  I totally want to eat there!!!  I'd grill up some choice cuts, and some intestine, liver, and tongue too.  Hey Gavin bring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment