Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Starting a New Winning Streak.

Lunch today -> Franks
My second Franks #1 was devoured for lunch today.  So much meat :)  Just writing this at this time at night, makes me feel like eating another one...
Franks #1.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters played a late double header tonight against Sportfeasors.  We played from 8-11pm!  Atleast there were no mosquitoes tonight. 
We lost Game #1: 13-8.  It ended closer than we thought, but thier D was playing good and we were hitting right to them.  Our other mistake was sitting both Marc and Jeno in the same inning.  I left a hole in our defence, just like Monday night.
I only hit 1-for-2, with a single.

In Game #2, we won 24-6.  Our offense was hitting all the holes in the field.  We were able to force the relief pitcher to come in.  It was only their homerun hitter we couldn't figure out.
I hit 4-for-4, with 3 singles and a double.

No comments:

Post a Comment