Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Will's Back in Town

Dinner today -> Potluck
Since Will was back in town visiting from San Francisco, we had a pot luck dinner at Linda and Jeff's house.
I made chicken pad thai.  I used 8 medium chicken thighs, 5 eggs, 1 full bag of sprouts, 1 jar of sauce, and 1/2 bag of rice noodles.  This made almost 1/2 a pot full of pad thai.
Chicken Pad Thai.
Jeff and Linda made short ribs, BBQ ribs, and corn.
2 Types of Ribs.
Ben mad a mixed vegetables plate with green beans, zucchini, onions, and mushrooms.  He also brought kimchi.
Corn and Veggies
Will got me this meat temperature fork to help me with my roasts.
Super Fork.

Useless Gaming News:
After dinner, we played Walk the Plank.  This game is really good with 5 players.
5-Player Walk the Plank.
Then some Tsuro, FITS, and Guilds of Cadwallon.
FITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment