Wednesday, July 3, 2013

6 Packages!

Lunch today -> Sweet Lunch
I had lots of sweets for lunch: discount powdered donuts, fruit explosion muffin, and an Iced Capp.  I got an extra Iced Capp for Andrew, but he's on a diet.  Steve apparently he doesn't like Iced Capps.  And James just doesn't like coffee!  What is wrong with you guys?!?

Sugar Lunch.
I was full of sugar and energy after lunch, but I think I crashed around 3pm...

Dinner today -> Shawarma.
After eating Jeff and Linda's leftover sharwarma on the weekend, I needed more.  I thought it was that good.  I ordered the "Super Family Special" from Mr.Shawarma.  Took it back to my parent's house and the 5 of us destroyed most of it.
Super Family Special.
Stuffed Pita.

Useless Transformers News:
I got 6 packages today.  3 from UK, 1 from Austrailia, 1 from US, and 1 from Quebec.  I guess my mailman on vacation?  I didn't get any mail for a couple days and then all this in 1 day.  Surprisingly all of it was Transformers Optimum cards and no AKB stuff.
I got a bunch of sketch cards, my remaining autograph cards, the jacket relic card, and 2 more promo cards. 
Transformers Optimum cards.
Only waiting for promo P4 and I will have the whole set, with every subset, every autograph, and every promo card.  I can't believe I got everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment