Monday, July 29, 2013

Late Night Double Header

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters played a late night double header softball match vs Lockheed tonight.
Game 1: we won 14-8.  Stefano was finally allowed by his doctors to play again, and with his 2nd at bat, he hit a 3 run home run.  Boy have we missed his power.  Mark pitched a good game, but our defence didn't help him too much.
I had 2 errors, but I hit 2-for-3; Single, Double (almost a center field HR, just need to follow through with the bat), and Fielder's Choice.
MVP = Stefano
Game 2: we won 20-10.  We played pretty poorly defensively for John (game 2 pitcher) at the start, but then we picked it up.  I made a double play (1st one ever)! 
I hit 3-for-4; 3 Singles, and Opposite field fly-out at the fence (if I followed through with the hit, I think it would have been a HR). 
MVP = Marc.  He hit 3-for-4 with a his 1st Home Run of the season.

Useless M:tG News:
Got a package in the mail today.  It was my SDCC Magic: the Gathering Planeswalkers set.
I got on eBay for $250 with shipping.  These 5 cards are already selling for $500 on StarCityGames.
SDCC Magic Planeswalker Set Box.
The box opens up to show a nice display of the 5 Planeswalkers, etched in black.
SDCC Magic Planeswalkers.
Closer look at the Planeswalkers:
White and Blue Planeswalkers.
Black, Red, and Green Planeswalkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment