Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Popped Shoulder

Dinner today -> Sesame Ramen.
Susanna told me to try this flavour of Ramen: Sesame flavour.  I don't think I taste anything special from it?  I also added some hotdogs and a raw egg (it's on the bottom).
Ramen.
 
Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters beat Chipworks tonight 20-16.  We had a full lineup with spares compared to last week, and we were hitting and fielding really well tonight.  If it wasn't for their homerun hitters, their score would be alot lower.
I think I only threw the ball twice tonight because I wasn't playing my preferred catcher position, but I somehow popped my right shoulder.  It was sore before, but I've never heard it pop before.  I guess I should do a few warmup throws next time.
Tonight I hit 2-for-3, with 2 Singles.
MVP: Tanya.  Her hitting is getting really awesome.  She is launching the ball deep into the outfield.
Runner-up: Jeno.  3-for-4: 3 doubles and a popfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment