Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What the Pho?! Shirt

Lunch today -> Fried Chicken and Cream Puffs.
Dropped by Walmart to check on the toys and pick up lunch.  Got some fried chicken and a box of mini cream puffs.  The chicken was standard fried chicken.  The cream puffs were really good.  Still half-frozen it was like they were icecream filled.  Only $5 for a box for 32.
Lunch.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters had a game vs Master Batters tonight.  I went to watch and bring cream puffs because I couldn't play with an infected finger (it's swollen and full of puss, but I didn't pop it).
Jeno was not hitting very well tonight.  I think he was 0-for-3 tonight.
Jeno before he popped out.
Mark pitched.  His pitching was good, but he didn't get the defensive support in the early innings and got some bad bounces.
Mark Pitching.
I think we lost 20-8.
MVP: Andrew.  He hadn't played in awhile, but launched a 2 run home run in the 2nd.

Useless T-Shirt News:
Ed forwarded me a pic from Suzanne.  She found this Pho shirt at the Super Walmart in Kanata.
Pho Shirt.
See the new poll on the left: Would you wear a shirt with "WHAT THE PHO?!"on it?  I totally would.

Useless Transformers and Idol News:
Got 2 packages in the mail today.  Got a couple of Transformers Sketches of Rewind and Grimlock.  I also got a bunch of AKB48 photos of Kasai and Rie.
Today's Mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment