Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Life Straw Tool is Really Neat

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters lost to Da Knobs 23-3 tonight.  We played right after it rained and the field was wet and muddy.  Mark's pitching was really good, but our defense didn't match his pitching.  I made a few plays, but I also messed up a couple plays.
Tonight I hit 1-for-2 with a double and a walk.
Marc hit 0-for-3!

Useless Survival News:
I saw this on TV, the Life Straw.  It filters any water source for safe drinking!  This is so cool.  I think it is available at the Ottawa Scout Store on Merival/Baseline.  I'm going to try and pick one up and use it to drink everything.  The filter is suppose to last 1000 litres or 1 year.

Useless Idol News:
CD covers for AKB48's "Koi suru Fortune Cookie" ("KFC") are out.  I like them.  It fits the reto-song's theme.  Type K featuring Yuko is nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment