Thursday, July 11, 2013

More Minions

Mowed the lawn today.  The front didn't have many insects, but when I mowed the back, there was a ton.  I got bit twice on my right arm, once on my left arm, my right cheek, and the back if my neck!  Damn bugs.

Useless Toy News:
Dropped by Toys R Us at lunchtime and picked up the remain Minions:  Tim and Stuart.  Tim sings after twisting his head abit.  Stuart giggles when he is poked alot.

Minion Tim and Minion Stuart.
Now I got the set of Minions.  I think they are pretty cool :)  I don't think I will get Gru.  He's not that great and is out of scale of the minions.  Minion Dave is still the best one. 
Stormtrooper meet Minions.  Minions, Stormtrooper.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 performed "Koi suru Fortune Cookie" on Music Japan today (ripped the video from YouTube).  I still prefer their first performance of it.  Maybe it's because I like the other costume more or maybe it's Yuko's performance and winking (02:11)?

No comments:

Post a Comment