Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Report

Google Blogger updated the format of generating blog entries.  I'm not sure if I like it.  I find it hard to organize the pics in the right spots.

Food this weekend ->
We cooked a boneless leg of lamb at my parent's house in Susanna's Magic Stoneware Pot.  We cooked a 4lb lamb in the microwave with mini-potatoes and carrots in 40 minutes.  It was really good.

Boneless Leg of Lamb.
Lamb Dinner.















Took some leftover lamb home and made lamb ramen.
Lamb Ramen.















Tuna loin and salmon filets are on sale at Sobey's.  I got some of each and made sushi.rolls.
Tuna and Salmon Sushi.












Useless Gaming News:
Playing alot of "Draw Something" with Will, Thi, and Gavin.
Gavin and I just broke our longest streak of 77.  I couldn't guess BROMANCE.
Can you guess what these pics are?  #2 took me forever to guess.  (Solutions at the bottom of the post).

Picture #1?
Picture #2?



















Picture #3?
















Useless Idol News:
Shinoda Mariko got 1 Million followers on Twitter and she tweeted this pic.
1 Million.












It was just begging to be shopped, but I don't have photoshop.  Gavin modified it for me :)  Thanks Gavin!
Fongpay.

















Useless Solutions:
Picture #1 = CAPTAIN
Picture #2 = DOUGIE
Picture #3 = SALAMI

No comments:

Post a Comment