Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Brand New Car!

My parents bought a new car on the weekend.  They got a BMW 750 Li.


It's got some pretty cool features: the trunk fully opens and closes automatically with a push of a button, the doors will automatically close when closed softly (like those Ikea drawers), 8 gear semi-automatic drive, individual climate control for each seat, scroll out shading, and the best of all: voice command!
(I'll get some better pictures next time the car is outside.)

Useless Shopping News:
Ben, Susanna, and I went to the Paderno sale.  I got alot of good stuff.
Paderno Score.

The EcoPan was only $39.99 (71% off).  I also got a couple of bamboo sushi planks with hidden chopstick storage underneath, a couple of sharp paring knives, thick bamboo chopping board, a salad spinner, and some misc stuff.
Me buying the salad spinner doesn't mean I'm going to be eating more rabbit food.  I'm going to use the spinner to spin the extra oil off the deep fried chicken wings the next time I break out the deep fryer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment