Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekend Report: Titans Everywhere

The Robot Hockey Championship Lunch was on Friday.  7 of 12 managers were able to attended.
We ordered 7 dishes: 2x Schezwan Beef, General Tao Chicken, Salt & Pepper Squid, Lemon Chicken, Singapore Style Vermicelli, and Snow Pea Tips with Garlic.
Rideau Restaurant Feast.

After the meal, Okapi's fortune cookie predicted he was going to get his championship trophy :)
Fortune Cookie Prediction.

Food this weekend ->
Made some hotdogs.  I put the toppings on the bottom as it makes them less messy to eat.  Made 1 with just Miracle Whip and the other 2 with ketchup, mustard, and relish.
Hotdogs.

Herb pasta with hotdogs.
Pasta with Hotdogs.

I saw "Dark" Chocolate Milk at Sobeys.  I got a carton.  It's good.  Much better than normal chocolate milk.  Tastes more rich.
Dark Chocolate Milk.

Roasted some potatoes, sweet potatoes, and garlic cloves.  I peeled 2 whole garlic for this batch.

Plated them with some cold sliced steak I made the night before.

Ben, Gordon and I went to Burger King for dinner, because they had revamped the Whopper and fries.  I got the Whopper meal with poutine. The new whopper is now packaged in a box
New BK Meal.

Useless Gaming News:
Ben, Gordon, and I played Magic most of Saturday.  We played alot of games.  I uses my new decks and some updated decks too.  I'm liking my new Blue/Red deck alot.
I noticed we have alot of titans as finishers in our games. Espcially a lot of Inferno Titans.
Magic.
 
Useless Idol News:
AKB48's "Manatsu no Sounds Good!" video was shown over the weekend.  I don't really understand what is going on.
My guess at what is going on:
  • The planet gets attacked by aliens and the senior members are dying.  
  • The younger members come rescue them, but get infected (barfing black stuff) and they die too.  
  • Only Mayu and Maeda make it to the road/bike.  
  • Then Maeda kills Mayu and herself? and they all meet in the afterlife?
 This is the only version I can find on YouTube:

Also, Shanghai48 will be created.

No comments:

Post a Comment