Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend Report: Annoying Neighbours

My new neighbours have been practicing bass guitar for hours and hours.  It is SUPER ANNOYING!  It goes right through the wall! They used to practice during the day when I didn't care, but now they are practicing at night.  I'm blasting my TV to try and block it out, but it's not really working.
UPDATE:
It's still going on at 10pm Sunday night!  I'm currently aiming my speakers at the wall and blasting some AKB music :)  I'll turn it off when I feel like sleeping around 1:30-2am-ish.

I watched Jackie Chan's Black Dragon movie.  The DVD box said it was an action/comedy, and the reviews were very favourable.  After watching it, I found it not very good.  It had 1 good fight scene and 1 scene where I laughed.  Some parts felt long.  It felt more like a drama than an action/comedy.  I don't recommend it.

Food this weekend ->
McDonald's Fruit Smoothies are $1 this week (Monday Apr 16 to Apr 22).  I got the Strawberry Banana one on Friday to try out. It's only ok.  Booster Juice is better, but for $1, it'll be worth it.
McDonald's Strawberry & Banana Smoothie.


I made a big batch of Chinese Greens and Sliced Steak with extra sauce.  I poured it over rice.
Chinese Greens with Steak.
Chinese Greens with Steak on Rice.


Useless Hockey Pool News:
I got the Robot Hockey Championship Trophy engraved with Jeff's Team Name "Okapi" on it.  Looks good.  Still thinking of upgrading the trophy to a bigger metal one for next year.
Robot Hockey Trophy.
"Okapi" Addition.


Useless Gaming News:
Played some RoboRally with Anthony, Derek, and Ben.  This game is really fun.
Vault Map.
Chess Map


In one game, I took alot of damage and ended my turn on a laser.  Then the next turn all I got were rotate cards.  Since I couldn't get off of the laser, I blew up.  It wouldn't have been too bad if I had not had lost 2 lives earlier by getting pushed into pits.
Trapped on a Laser.

No comments:

Post a Comment