Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Softball 2012 Begins

It's that time of the year again: Softball Season.  Broke out the old team jersey and went to our 1st practice today.  I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow.  This year there is no more superbat, and possibly no more Stefano.
Looks like Jeno's HR hitting power will make up for the loss of Stefano's offensive power.  He still needs abit more work on closing the HUGE hole in the middle of his glove ;)

CMC Strike Fighters.












Lunch today -> Cheeseburger and Fries.

Cheeseburger and Fries.












Dinner today -> Salmon Sushi and Steak.
Use up the last of the salmon.  It smelled abit "funky" but I still ate it.  Words to live by: If it doesn't kill me, it'll make me stronger.  I think it's a Conan quote (the Barbarian not O'Brien).

Funky Salmon Sushi.











I was still hungry after the sushi, so I drove over to Sobey's and bought a rib steak :)  My initial plan was to just buy some milk and eat cereal, but the rib steaks were on sale.

Rib Steak with Rice.












Useless Japan Info:
I found this translation very interesting.  It's a simple translation of a Japanese show called "Ame-Talk".  I think Emi watches it.  I used to get it on Japan TV on Friday nights, but it got switched out with that food guessing game show that I like to watch.

Useless Gaming Info:
Here are a couple more "Draw Something" pics to guess:

Pic #1?
Pic #2?















Useless Idol News:
Itano Tomomi's 3rd single "10 nen go no Kimi e" is out/leaked.  It's a ballad.  Listen to it here.  I like it :)  To me, the intro and tune of the chorus sounds very similar to SMAPS's "Lion Heart".

Itano Tomomi.















Useless Solutions:
Pic #1 = DIAPER
Pic #2 = NEWYORK



No comments:

Post a Comment