Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Center?

I had a really early Mazda appointment this morning.  I wouldn't have been a big deal if I had gone to sleep at 12:30am last night.  But I couldn't fall asleep til 3am.  I just kept playing solitare on my iPhone in the dark until I got tired.  Because of that, all day today the back of my eyeballs felt like they were aching.  I was probably straining them too much trying to see in the dark.

Dinner today -> Leftover Beef and Chinese Greens with Rice.
Microwaved some instant rice and mixed it with leftover beef and Chinese greens.
Leftovers

Useless Idol News:
Gavin, you might be interested in this Mayu news.
A short preview for AKB48's next single, "Manatsu no Sounds Good" was released.  It starts with a happy bikini dance, then some kind of explosion, and the older generation members dying.  The "next" generation members come to rescue their sempai, but some of them get picked off with exploding headshots.  It's kind of cool and gruesome at the same time.


The above video doesn't have the headshots, but this Youku link has the exploding headshots.
The big thing to notice about the video, is it looks like Watanabe Mayu is being pass the torch as the new center to take over for the graduating Maeda Atsuko.  It'll be a big responsibility on the CG idol.
Mayuyu.

No comments:

Post a Comment