Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lobster Claws

Dinner today -> Lobster Claws.
I wanted to get a Mammoth BBQ Chicken from Metro today, but I went too late (only 6:30pm) and they were all sold out.  I discovered today that Metro sells frozen lobster claws.  I got 5 claws.
Frozen Lobster Claws.
I don't think this was worth it.  I prefer the lobster head with the green stuff over the claws.
Lobster Claws.

Useless Idol Info:
I got another package in the mail today.  HMV Japan this time. 
I got Kashiwagi Yuki's Photobook, an AKB0048 Anime Magazine, Smart Magazine featuring Oshima Yuko including a free wallet, and AKB48 Kohaku DVD.
AKB48 Stuff.

2 comments:

  1. You shouldn't eat too much of the green stuff in lobster. It contains high level of PCBs

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomalley

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole article says it "may" and "normally does not contain dangerous levels of PSP toxins". I'm still not detered from eating it.
    Conan Rule: If it doesn't kill me, it'll make me stronger.

    ReplyDelete