Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Good Luck Tifenn

I checked out my blog at work today.  The font style and alignment is completely different than what it looks like on my home computer.  The new "Minor Headings" options has huge text.  Not using that anymore.  I don't think Blogger tested this fully before updating.  I wish I could revert back.

Lunch today -> Lone Star.
Today was Tifenn's good bye lunch.  She is moving on to another company.  We had lunch at Lone Star.  The food took 40mins to arrive!  I filled up on the free tortilla and salsa while waiting, so when my Fajita Enchiladas arrive, I wasn't very hungry.  It comes with 3 stuffed tortillas.  Instead of getting 3 of the same kind, I got 1 steak, 1 pork, and 1 chicken.  It was pretty good.

Fajita Enchiladas.












Useless Gaming News:
More "Draw Something" pics.  I added the size of the word now.
This game is so fun!

Pic #1: 7 Letters
Pic #2: 7 Letters















Useless Solutions:
Pic #1 = SHERIFF
Pic #2 = CAVEMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment