Monday, April 16, 2012

$10 Roll of Tokens

Dinner today -> 1/2 Price Ribs.
Every Monday at Metro, a rack of pork ribs are $6.99 and they are pretty good.  The draw back is that they are fall of the bone ribs, and not the rip of the bone ribs that I prefer.
I got 2 racks: 1 for dinner today, and 1 for lunch Tuesday.
Ribs.


Will sent me a pic of what he was snacking on over the weekend in San Francisco: a Cone of Meat.
Meat Cone.
 
Useless Transformers News:
Someone big was at the Canucks/Kings game on Sunday...
(pretty cool ad)

Useless Gaming News:
I was cleaning up over the weekend and found a $10 roll of tokens from Midway.  I had bought these with a 2-for-1 coupon a very long time ago, when Midway used to be located by the Museum of Science and Tech.  I should make a trip to their new location and spend them... maybe little Everett and Katelyn will want to go and Wack some Moles or Smash Alligators or Jeff and I can do some racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment