Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend Report: Patio

Jeff, Linda, Everett, Katelyn, Ben, and I went to the Midway Family Fun Center.  We played a bunch of games and miniputt.  The kids rode some rides:
Katelyn on Merry-Go-Round.
Everett and Linda on Train.
I was tempted to play this Giant UFO Claw machine.  The prize I want is the autographed Gretzky jersey.
Giant-Sized UFO Machine.
I mastered one of the ticket machine games.  I hit the jackpot 4 times and won a ton of tickets.  I wanted to play more, but the guy who played it after me broke the machines!  In the end we had 218 tickets.  Everett bought alot of candy and tattoos with them.
218 Tickets.

Food this weekend ->
I recommend the new Kanata Noodle House (Vietnamese Restaurant). It's really good.  Jeff and Linda got a pork and beef vermicelli.
Pork and Beef Vermicelli.
Ben and I got a large bowl of the Special Pho #15.  It's got a bit of everything in it.  The large bowl is huge!  It was really good with lots of noodles and meat.  I can't imagine what the XL bowl looks like.
Large Special Pho.

I also had normal ramen with hotdogs and egg.
Ramen with Hotdogs and Egg.

Chicken thighs on sale at Sobey's.  Made some in the oven with potatoes, sweet potatoes, and garlic.
Chicken Thighs with Potatoes.

Made Dollar Store pancakes too.

Useless Project News:
I took Friday off to work on my patio and finished it on Sunday.  See my patio progress:
Cutting out the Grass.
Add Liner and Drainage Stones.
Add Patio Stones.
Patio Complete.

Now I wait for a good BBQ sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment