Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Popcorn

In the mood for popcorn today.  I got reminded with this pic :)
Yuko & Kasai.
 
I normally don't like popcorn out of a bag, but this new popcorn by Snack Ups is uber good! 
Snack Ups Popcorn.

The popcorn is still crunchy, fresh, and not over-powerly sweet.  The other brands are usually chewy, stale tasting, and covered with sugar or caramel.  I highly recommend this.  I got it at Rexall Pharmacy.


Dinner today -> Chicken Salad Sandwiches.
Chicken Salad Sandwiches.

I made some sandwiches with the leftover chicken from yesterday.  I made the chicken salad with a generous amount of Miracle Whip, chopped green onion, and freshly ground black pepper.  Added tomato slices and leaf lettuce to the toasted sandwich.  Added a side of popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment