Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Won't You Be My Neighbour?

Useless StrikeFighter News:
With Gary and Marc on vacation, I was temporary Captain of the CMC Strike Fighters today. I was all ready to lead the team into battle, wearing my +2 Battle Gloves of Power, but today's softball game vs Pylons was rained out due to lightning. We should have waited it out. I think it stopped raining 10 mins later.

Dinner today -> Ringmaster Whopper from BK.
I tried out the new Ringmaster Whopper from Burger King. It's not that good. The bacon was meh, and I only had 2 onion rings in the burger, both were soggy. I give it a 2 out of 5. The regular Whopper is way better.


^ Ringmaster Whopper.

Useless House News:
My next door neighbour is moving away. Anyone want to live next to the Mighty Fongpay? *CoughGavinCoughEmiCough*


^ Neighbour's House for Sale.
At most, it will sell in 1 week, but I think it'll probably go in 2 days.

Useless Cartoon News:
I got my MASK DVD boxset in the mail. The complete series in a 12 DVD set!


^ MASK DVD Boxset.
Only a few more old cartoons I need to get when they (hopefully) get released: Visionaries, Bionic 6, Godzilla, Transformers: Beast Wars... and probably some others that I don't recall right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment