Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beef Rib Fingers

Dinner today -> BBQ Beef Rib Fingers.
I picked up some Beef Rib Fingers from Sobey's on Tuesday after softball. Rib Fingers are the meat cut out from between the ribs. It's like boneless short ribs. I didn't know you can get a cut of meat this way!
I marinated them for 48hrs in Korean BBQ Sauce for Short Ribs.
We BBQed them today at my parent's house with sausages, Chinese eggplant, and mini-burgers.


^ BBQ Food.
The Rib Fingers were really tasty and slightly chewy, but that's how rib meat is and the way I like it :) The 48hr marinating made the meat really savoury and a little sweet too. If you like ribs, I recommend you get some rib fingers.

Useless Idol News:


^ AKB48 "Flying Get" - AKBingo! Version.
FYI: Kasai at the #3 position.

No comments:

Post a Comment