Monday, August 15, 2011

Genki Desu Ka?

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters lost in a slugfest against Chipworks today. We lost 29-25 in 5 innings. If we hadn't given up 10 runs in the 1st inning and another 10 in the 5th we would have easily won. What happened to our D?!?!
Jake and I pulled off a cool pickoff play at third base. I almost beaned the guy in the head during the play, if the runner didn't duck at the last second. But because he ducked, Jake was able to catch the ball and tag him out :)
I went 4 for 4 today: 2 Singles, 2 Doubles, and 4 RBI.

Dinner today -> Beef Chow Mein.
Picked up some beef chow mein from Rideau after the softball game. I think they cooked it in only 3 minutes. It was piping hot too. I burned my tongue on the 1st bite :(


^ Super Fast Beef Chow Mein.

Useless Japan News:
I got my Japanese learning book from Amazon today. It's highly recommended as one of the best Japanese learning books. The workbook that goes with it is backorder for another week.


^ Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment