Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nasal Spray from 2006

I think I'm catching a summer cold. I had a stuffy nose all day today. I didn't have any Advil Cold medicine with me at work, but I did find a 5yr old expired nasal spray in my desk.


^ Nasal Spray: Aged from 2006.
I wasn't sure if I should still use it or not. I know not to use expired medicine, but this isn't medicine that you ingest. You shoot it up your nose. Does that rule still apply?

Dinner today -> Mini-Hotpot.
I made a mini-hotpot for dinner: slice lamb shoulder, chicken liver, and mini-bok choi. I just ate it infront of the stove.


^ Mini-Hotpot.

Useless Ottawa News:
This Friday from 6pm to 1am and Saturday from noon to 1am, there will be a multi-cultural Night Market held in Chinatown. I think it's suppose to imitate the night markets in Asia.
I'm going to go and tryout some street foods and hopefully there will be a takoyaki vendor? Susanna's going to eat a deep fried tarantula on a stick ;)

On Saturday, starting at 11am, there is a Japanese Summer Festival at Vincent Massey Park. Free Onigiri and other food. Hosted by JETAA.
If anyone is going, let me know if there is any AKB stuff, cool stuff, or takoyaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment