Monday, August 22, 2011

Pre-Steamed Gyoza

Went back to Five Guys Burger and Fries for lunch today with James and Ethan. I got a hamburger with everything on it and regular fries. (No pic... forgot my phone)
Today, my burger seemed extra messy as toppings kept oozing out of it :) James somehow got an extra 3rd patty in his burger too?
They also put a ton extra fries in my bag and I couldn't finish them all.

Dinner today -> Pork and Chives Gyoza
I tried out a new brand of Gyoza. They are pre-steamed so they only cook in 4 mins from frozen, but the bottom doesn't brown properly like normal gyoza. Probably because there isn't extra gyoza skin flour on them (cooked off by the pre-steaming). This brand cooks quick, but I'd rather cook the real stuff for the better taste.


^ Pre-steamed Gyoza.

No comments:

Post a Comment