Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wacky Erasers

Lunch today -> Ikea Hotdogs.
I went to Comic Book Shoppe at lunch to pickup my subscription. On the way back I hit Ikea for some hotdogs. Did you know that they increased the price of the hotdogs to 75 cents! 50% increase!


^ Ikea Hotdog wrappers.
I ate the 4 hotdogs on the drive back from Ikea to CMC. Only the wrappers are left to take a picture of.

I picked up some Wacky Packages Erasers from Comic Book Shoppe. I got the rare "Chimps Ahoy!" eraser. I think these would be fun to have for school... or at my desk :)


^ Wacky Erasers.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters had a re-match against Alcatel Anonymous tonight. We won 23-19. The game was closer than it should have been. We took a big lead early, but Alcatel kept inching back into the game.
This was also my worst game in a long while. I only went 2 for 4 with a single and double. I ground out and pop out the other times.

Dinner today -> Spaghetti with Bacon, Garlic, and Mini-Bakchoi.
Mmmm... Bacon. Threw this together after the softball game.


^ Spaghetti with Bacon, Garlic, and Mini-Bakchoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment