Monday, August 8, 2011

Near-Mint Aero Wrapper

I needed an energy boost during the afternoon today. I got a Aero bar from the vending machine. I should have gotten a Twix bar, since Aero bars are filled mostly with air :)
Anyways, I opened this chocolate bar wrapper like I do when I want to keep Magic packs in good condition to put into my binders; except I'm not putting this wrapper into a binder... :)


^ Near-Mint Aero Wrapper.
The conclusion to this will be seen later ;)

Dinner today -> Steak and Veggies.
Still in the mood for lobster, but steak will do for today.


^ Steak and Veggies.

Useless Street Fighter News:
There is this really cool stop motion Street Fighter video on Youtube. I ripped it and put it below or you can click this link to watch it in better quality.


^ Stop Motion: Ryu vs Ken.

No comments:

Post a Comment