Sunday, August 28, 2011

Twins!

I'm copying Steve and Kurt. I now have twins too :)


^ Twins.
I found these 2 babies after cleaning my fish tank on Saturday. I'm surprised I didn't suck them up with the water change... or maybe they used to be triplets?

Hey Steve... my twins don't wake me up at 3 in the morning :)

Food this weekend ->


^ Ramen with Fish Roll, Fried Crab Cake, and Lettuce.


^ Mushroom Soup Volcano.
The volcano was made from fried rice made with BBQ pork, egg, and mixed veggies.


^ Steak with Tomatoes and Rice.


^ Black Forest Cake.

Useless M:tG News:
Picked up the From the Vault: Legends set from Wizard's Tower. They only got 20 sets of this extremely limited set.


^ From the Vault: Legends.
The collector box is so nice that I'm not sure I even want to take the cards out of the box.

BTW: the new Innistrad Mechanics Rules. Check out the double-faced cards! These cards are going to mess up my booster pack battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment