Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pitchers Duel

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters defeated Alcatel Anonymous, 8-4. Unlike the high scoring game on Monday, it was a pitchers duel today. Tyler started and Mark finished with the save.

MVP: Stefano. He pulled off 2 double plays and was a threat at the plate.

Today I went 2 for 2: Single, Double, and a Walk. I was also left stranded at 2nd base all 3 times. It was partially my fault. I should have set the line-up so it went me, Steve, Stefano. If Stefano hit that third spot, we would have scored more runs.

FYI: We saw Daniel Alfredsson in the parking lot after the game. He was picking up his kids from the soccer field right beside us.

Dinner today -> Rib Steak, Corn on the Cob, Cheese & Garlic Bread, and Lemonade.


^ Rib Steak, Corn on the Cob, Cheese & Garlic Bread, and Lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment