Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend Report:: Lively Blue Crabs

Useless Hockey Pool News:
We finally had the CMC Championship Breakfast this weekend. Of the 8 poolers, only Chuck Norris, Forty2, MinusOne, and myself were able to attend. We went to Summerhays Grill by College Square. It's a pretty nice place and the breakfast is good too.
Too bad no one attempted The Hulk breakfast. I would have, but I normally don't eat or get hungry til around noon.

Food this weekend ->
I got 5 lively blue crabs from T&T. Is $6 for 5 a good price? I should have looked up how to tell the male and female crabs apart before buying them. Only 1 was female :(
In the sink, the crabs were really lively and snapping their claws at me. I dumped some ice cubes on them and their reactions slowed until they didn't even move when I picked them up.


^ Blue Crabs: Alive & Cooked.


^ Blue Crabs: Trophy Heads.


^ Ramen with Korean Ribs, Mini-BakChoi, and Egg Yoke.

Picked up some fresh vegetables from Sobey's and made a Steak Salad. It's so handy to have Sobey's to be just a 2 minute drive away :)


^ Steak Salad.
Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, and corn slice from the cob topped with rib steak.

I also picked up a little dessert for myself.


^ Personal Size Black Forest Cake.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up TF: Generations Warpath on the weekend.


^ Warpath.

No comments:

Post a Comment