Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend Report:: Late Night Snack

Ben, Susanna and I went to the Night Market on Friday around 9:30pm. I was way smaller than I thought it would be. We were completely disappointed with the market and the food selection available. We decided not to get anything from the market and go to ChuShing and order from their late night snack menu instead :)
We order alot of snack food from ChuShing:
- Duck and Perserved Egg Congee, Fried Breadsticks, Wonton Soup, Fried Squid, Pan Fried Rice Noodles, Fried Tofu, Greens, and Deep Fried Intestine!
All that only came to $32.


^ Snack Food.

Useless Gaming News:
Ben, Gordon, and I played some Magic, Monoply Deal, and Pandemic on Saturday. We also went to the new Five Guys Burger and Fries in Kanata for dinner. Pretty good burger and fries. There's free peanuts while you wait, and I put the shells in the garbage this time (not on the floor like I did in Connecticut).
I have no pics of any of this :( I was only reminded to take pics by Gordon and the end of the night.
BTW: My new Magic decks kick butt. I agree with Yuko that they are 2 thumbs up.


^ 2 Thumbs Up.

Useless Wrapper News:
I got a few more wrappers...


^ Wrappers.
... and I put them to good use :)


^ Steve's Monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment