Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wedding Invitation Reply Card

Got an wedding invitation from Will and Thi in the mail. It's really fancy :) I wonder if Will got any say in picking the details of the invite... ;) Good job Thi.
I need to send back the reply card, but I'm not sure how to fill it out. I'm going solo, so for the "Number of Guests Attending ____" do I put 1 or 0?


^ Do I Put 1 or 0?

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters played Alcatel Megabats tonight. We won 21-9. I'm pretty sure we took it easy on them. They're not a very strong team and their pitching was poor.
The ball diamond was in terrible shape too. There was too much sand in the infield. I had to keep emptying the sand from my shoes after every inning :)
My hitting streak remains intact. I went 4 for 4 with 4 singles.

No comments:

Post a Comment