Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
Got a medium Meat Lover's Pizza from Willy's Pizza for lunch, and saved the leftovers for dinner. As Peter pointed out, the meat distribution and layout was not as neat and well separated as expected, and there were alot of bubbling of the crust. Other than those visual flaws, the pizza was still really good. It also weighed heavy with all that meat on it.


^ Willy's Meat Lover's Pizza.

Saturday:
My family went to visit my grandma's grave site today. Did some traditional prayers, made some offerings, and then we ate some food there.

Ben, Susanna, and I hit T&T afterwards. Got lots of stuff for dinner: Japanese Style Pork Chops, Beef Flank with Daikon, Pork Belly, and Whole Fried Tilapia.


^ T&T Food.

Went to Jeff and Linda's for some gaming Saturday night. Ben was really late, so Jeff and I played with Everret. He's gotten bigger and talks alot too, but he was shocked into silence for a little while by my awesome presence.
When Ben finally showed up, we played some Bohnanza and Gemlock. Jeff won Bonanza and 1 game of Gemlock. I won the other game of Gemlock. Linda made a good dessert for us too (no pics, forgot).

Sunday:
Watched most of the the MTL @ PIT game this afternoon. I noticed this before, but during the playoffs it stands out even more, that the CBC play-by-play commentators (Cole and Healy) suck compared to the TSN commentators (Cuthbert and McGuire). Cole especially is really biased against MTL.

Went to Le Buffet des Continents to celebrate Ben's Birthday early. We were seated upstairs, which was nice and away from all the noise, but it was really hot upstairs.


^ Buffet Layout.

I targeted the crab legs and roast beef for the feast. I wanted roast lamb too, but I was only able to get a little slice on my 2nd plate. When the lamb leg comes out, it goes so quick. Everyone wants lamb.


^ Feast Plates 1 & 2.


^ Feast Plate 4 and Dessert Plate 2.
No pic of Plate 3 and Dessert Plate 1. Dessert plate 1 was the same as plate 2, but with a bigger piece of Tiramisu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment