Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
Skipped work today by using another vacation day. I think I'm down to 4 weeks and 3 days now? Went shopping and got a couple of shirts and some groceries.

Lunch today -> Roast Beef Sandwiches and Lemonade.
I got a jug of Lemonade from Farmboy that was made by Orange Maison. After I ate, I immediately went back and got 2 more jugs of lemonade. It's that good. It tastes like lemon-lime aide, but with a perfectly balanced sweet to sourness ratio.


^ Roast Beef Sandwiches and Lemonade.

Dinner today -> Beef and Chinese Greens.
I had some chinese greens sitting the fridge for the past week and I needed to use them before they go bad.


^ Beef and Chinese Greens.

Saturday:

Got some more "Weed-B-Gone" today. This stuff is awesome. I shot it on a whole bunch of dandelions on my lawn, and a few hours later, the whole plant turns black!

Dinner today -> Beef Stew.
I used 4 marrow-filled beef bones to make it. Made with stewing beef, organic carrots, white mushrooms, and red potatoes. The key this time was to add a pack of dashi to flavour the broth when boiling the beef. The dashi adds alot of flavour. Also stirring in a couple of eggs at the end, thickens the stew.


^ Beef Stew on Rice.

Sunday:
Not much going on today. I planned to wake up early to do a few things so I set my iphone alarm for 7am. I got up at 7am, did some farming on "Farm Story" app, banked some money in all the Storm 8 games, drank a cup of tea, and then went straight back to sleep :)
I got up again at 11:30am because I had to pee :) Totally wasted 1/2 the day.

I then wasted the rest of the afternoon on YouTube, watching all the TV shows that AKB48 appeared on during the weekend. I think they were on about 7 TV shows, and performed "Ponytail to ShuShu" on most of them.


^ Here's the ending to "Hexagon Quiz II", where they lost and had to do the punishment. LOL
(ripped from YouTube)

Useless Baseball News:
I now have a 10 game streak in Beat the Streak. 46 more hits til I get $3,000,000US.
I also now lead Team Bacon with the longest streak. My rank in #1053 in the world :)


^ Beat the Streak Leader and Fongpay Ranking.
Looks like Will and one other need to remember to make their daily picks. James is not far behind me with a current streak of 6 too.

Useless Idol News:
Got a package on Friday from HMV Japan. It was my "Ponytail to ShuShu" CDs (version A and B), HMV Bonus (Yuko and Mariko Photo), and AKB48 Election Guide Book.
The CDs come with election tickets to vote for your favorite member to appear in the next single's video. I used 1 ticket to vote for Yuko. I wanted to vote for Kasai with the 2nd, but I couldn't remember what her name looks like in Japanese. I'll have to look it up and do it later.
The CDs also come with Handshake tickets with cool holograms on them. Apparently there were alot of counterfeit tickets for the last CD's Handshake event, so I guess they had to add the holograms.


^ My AKB48 Stuff from HMV Japan.

If you have Roger's Japan TV: Monday's Music Japan is the All Idol Special (on at 12:10am). Idol groups include Morning Musume, Idoling!!!, and AKB48 will be performing.

No comments:

Post a Comment