Monday, May 24, 2010

Holiday Monday Heat

It was hot today in the house. Outside wasn't too bad, as there was a slight cool breeze. I had my windows open, but the way the wind was blowing, it wasn't going into the house.
I checked the temp of the house around 4pm... It was 27 degrees in the house! I tried toughing it out, but at 7pm I had to turn on the air conditioning; otherwise I don't think I would get any sleep in this heat.


^ +27 Degrees Celsius in the House.

Dinner today -> More Spaghetti and Quail Egg Meatballs. I thought the sauce was to thick yesterday, so I smoothed it out some milk. Made it much better.
After I made it and started eating, I was thinking I should have made cold spaghetti. I would have been more refreshing, than eating hot food in the heat.


^ Hot Spaghetti with Quail Egg Meatballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment