Thursday, May 6, 2010

Free Dinner

Went to Linen Chest with Susanna. Everything in the store is atleast 20% off (Sale on til Sunday). I was thinking of getting a mini-deep fryer for $40. But when I saw it, it wasn't as good as I thought it would be; and looked kind of cheap.
I wanted one like Emi's mom's in Osaka, that has a splash guard and drip tray. With it, I can make small batches of tempura with breaking out my huge deep fryer and making a big mess.


^ Emi's Mom's Deep Fryer and Tempera.

Dinner today -> Ikea Hotdogs and Free Ginger Ale.
Today's dinner cost me nothing. Why?
a) I had no cash on me to pay for hotdogs at Ikea, so I made Susanna pay for it :P
b) To wash it down, I used the coupon for a free White Tea Ginger Ale with Raspberry ^_^

The drink is pretty good. I can't taste the "white tea" part, but the light raspberry flavour adds a different kick to it. Maybe I'll go get another free one tomorrow.


^ Free White Tea Ginger Ale with Raspberry.

Update:
MTL just beat PIT in Game 4, 3-2. It was an OK game, but the refs weren't calling any penalties!

No comments:

Post a Comment